Sunday, March 30, 2008

Writing a little

I'm managing to write a little every day. On April 1st, I intend to start a 30-day regime, whereby I write something every day. I don't want to overburden myself and aim too high, so I will strive for at least 1000 words a day.

I've been doing better by writing by hand. It seems that the ideas flow better with a pen or pencil in my hand. I then type it onto my AlphaSmart--revising a bit as I go along. Once it's on the Alphie, I can easily let it flow onto the computer.

I've been making all sorts of notes to myself. As I go along in my thinking about the new track of Vengeance Is Mine that I've decided to try, I find myself using the Alphie for the notes and keeping track of them on the computer. I now have a seperate file for all my notes and am slowly printing them out.

I recently got an "all-in-one" HP printer and will try to copy some of the pages in the BOOK IN A MONTH--for my own use. They're different pages indicating ways to keep track of what you're writing. I think I might find them useful.

Everything is worth a try..............

No comments: