Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Waiting for the Storm

I love storms, even snow storms. I did nothing writing-wise today. Drove my husband to several different doctors, went to get his new medications and bought a few groceries to weather the storm.

Although I didn't feel great yesterday, I had to feel good today. My husband doesn't drive anywhere except around the village we live in. I do all the driving--to doctors, to dinners out and everywhere inbetween.

Tomorrow, I'll shovel my way to my outside office and try to do some work on writing. I do have corrections to make to my first two chapters. The Retreat was the first time I had anyone read them through altogether. Even I could see what worked and what didn't and I can't wait to get started on fixing the holes in the chapters--and then they can rot until I go far enough forward.

In the next week or so, I'm going to have an author, who's written a mystery about horses, speak on the blog. I have to write up some questions to ask her and once she stops here, perhaps some of you might ask some questions as well.............

No comments: