Sunday, April 6, 2008

Working somehow

Despite the many doctor appoinments this past week, I have managed to do some writing. There's something about Waiting Rooms that seem to push me off in other directions.

I am working through (although not completely successfully) Book in a Month, by Victoria Schmidt. I am following her directions and reading the proper material for each and every day. Sometimes, by the time I'm finished reading and trying to work out what she's asking for, I don't have a lot of time to write on the actual novel itself.

Today, I intend to get all that I've written so far onto my computer, including my version of her worksheets. Once I have them so that I can print them out, I should be able to fill in the blanks and still be able to write on the novel itself. Am going to try it right now..............

No comments: