Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Intentions

Today, after running to the drug store, Curves and the post office, I intended to get some work done. I had started by clearing off the desk so I could use it for writing, which meant I have to clear out all the Romance Writer Reader (RWR) magazines I had thrown there. I had taken out all the good articles from 2006 and had them in a folder and only needed to do the same for 2007. Well, I did that today.

I was half-way into it when friend Carla Neggers called. We hadn't talked in a long time, so we had some catching up to do. And boy did we ever. I also had a question to ask her for the Saratoga group and did that. It was great hearing from her. She's one of my favorite people.

Once I had all the articles, agent/editor and market news separated from the magazines, I needed to go to lunch. That was about 1 p.m. I no sooner finished than my artist friend, Barbara Garro, called and wanted to stop over--and so she did. It is now 3 p.m. and I'm waiting for the handyman to show up. It doesn't seem like I'll do any writing today. You know--I'm getting sick of all this.........lolol

No comments: