Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another rainy day

Today is one damned gloomy day. No sun. Rained in the morning. I was depressed so I decided since I was already there, I should do the income tax. We always get an extension because our accountant is so busy during the usual time for taxes. Anyway, I did the whole bloody thing and got it done by two p.m. And I'm still out of sorts.

I need to go into my bedroom, close my eyes and think up a storm. I have the prologue and the very first scene of Vengeance done. I've also written out several other scenes that would follow the first one, but, after going through them and being bored out of my mind, I found that they could be cut. They just didn't move the story forward and looked more like a police procedural than anything else--so they are gone. I do have one good scene that follows the first one and will probably work on it this afternoon.

In fact, I'm going to do that right now. Why don't you all go and listen to my Radio Show Interview. It was fun. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nikkileigh

No comments: