Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's Sunday

It's Sunday and the games before the Super Bowl. Having unexpected company today was kinda' a drag. We went out to breakfast at the new place down the road and met some acquaintances, who decided it would be fun to stop over and watch the Patriot game.

I did manage to edit a bit of Chapter 2, Scene 3 of Saratoga Winter: 1865 and have that scene ready for a bit more action. I need to keep setting up the heroine so that I get her to Saratoga, then I'll get the hero there. There was a big fire in 1865 and I think I'll incorporate that into the novel...........if it falls at the right time. I can't wait to get Egan reunited with Connor.

I'm curious about heroes and heroines. What do some of you consider the most important aspect of their personalities?

No comments: