Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers' Day

I wasn't able to get much done today, but I did get the Synopsis Contest article done for the Saratoga Romance Writers. I'm chairing the in-chapter contest and had to get something out to one and all. Now that it's done, I'll send it off to the president and the newletter editor. My job is done until the contest itself.

I also got a few things in the earlier chapters of VENGEANCE IS MINE. Once in a while, something occurs to me and I have to write in the notebook I keep, then get it into the novel where it belongs and cross out the material in the notebook. It's the only way I can keep track of what's going on.

Today we had company. Tomorrow, I have a luncheon I must attend, and I must also try to get in touch with Carla Neggers, who will hopefully do a workshop for the SRWA chapter, in November. Once those things are done, I need to get back to Writer's Village University's Word Slinger study group. I've been lax and want to give the feedback the folks there deserve. I might even post something myself.

No comments: